Saturday, 28 March 2009

Lee Seung Chul and Jamie Park, Seoul, Korea

Update: We have now moved to the new site for What's Whistler Wearing. Clink on the new logo below to take you through to this post on the new site.
Ok, we don't usually do couples together. But this was a special exception - not only are both outfits fabulous, we were lucky enough to catch one of Korea's great singers, Lee Seung Chul, and his lovely wife. It was great to meet you both!

Jamie's outfit, including the fab Sgt Pepper-style jacket, is by German label Bogner. Lee Seung Chul's blue suit is by Japan's ON-YO-NE.

11 comments:

yeongah said...

Wow~~~

How're you doing?

What a Fabulous~
and so nice couple^^

I'm happy to see you in here.

Have a fun in Whistler~

Miss you so much*.*

Anonymous said...

Wow,I am glad to see my favorite singer on your site. He is a good skier. That's why he is chosen as a best dresser, I think. I am his big fan^^

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see my favorite singer on your site. He is a good skier. That's why he is chose as a best dresser, I think. I am his big fan. Thank you for this nice picture^^

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see my favorite singer on your site. He is a good skier. That's why he is chose as a best dresser, I think. I am his big fan. Thank you for this nice picture^^

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see my favorite singer on your site. He is a good skier. That's why he is chose as a best dresser, I think. I am his big fan. Thank you for this nice picture^^

Anonymous said...

I am surprised to see my favorite singer on your site. He is a good skier. That's why he is chosen as a best dresser, I think. Thank you for this nice picture^^

kim said...

I am surprised to see my favorite singer on your site. He is a good skier. That's why he is chosen as a best dresser, I think. Thank you for this nice picture^^

ellykim said...

wow~OPA ㅋㅋㅋ

it`s been a long time OPA ~^^*
how about you?

I was surprised at the news!!!
It is selfevident that you will be chosen.

because your dress color is wonderful color !!

I congratulate you on your best dresser!!

you are wonderful korean top siger
and fantastic skier^^

i love your fantastic voice!!

ANYWAY ^__^

Best regards to your family from all of us.(sae chim ddae gi)

HAVE A NICE TIME ~
BYE~

ellykim said...

wow~OPA ㅋㅋㅋ

it`s been a long time OPA ~^^*
how about you?

I was surprised at the news!!!
It is selfevident that you will be chosen.

because your dress color is wonderful color !!

I congratulate you on your best dresser!!

you are wonderful korean top siger
and fantastic skier^^

i love your fantastic voice!!

ANYWAY ^__^

Best regards to your family from all of us.(sae chim ddae gi)

HAVE A NICE TIME ~
BYE~

ellykim said...

wow~OPA ㅋㅋㅋ

it`s been a long time OPA ~^^*
how about you?

I was surprised at the news!!!
It is selfevident that you will be chosen.

because your dress color is wonderful color !!

I congratulate you on your best dresser!!

you are wonderful korean top siger
and fantastic skier^^

i love your fantastic voice!!

ANYWAY ^__^

Best regards to your family from all of us.(sae chim ddae gi)

HAVE A NICE TIME ~
BYE~

TheAuthor said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! We're glad you like the picture.

Lee Seung Chul and Jamie were lovely people; very friendly and happy to pose for a picture. It was great to meet them.

Hope you enjoy looking round the site.